Park Rules and Deposit & Visitors policy
Tel:(039) 975-1107 | 082 572 3997 | Fax: 086 476 7540
Postal Address: P.O.Box 19, Pennington, 4184
We are closed
- Tariffs are payable 2 working days before arrival.
- Nobody will be allowed into the resort, until the full outstanding amount have been paid!
- If you arrive after hours you will not be allowed into the resort.
- Unless the full outstanding amount was paid into our account at least 2 working days before arrival and receipt faxed through to us.
- No refunds for late arrival or early departure.
- No arrivals before 1pm or after 7pm unless otherwise arranged with the resort.
- No putting up or taking down of tents are allowed between 8 pm and 6 am in consideration of your fellow campers.
- Please note that you are not allowed to use GAZEBOS to live in! Only proper camping tents!
- Please vacate your site by 10:00 am on the day of departure.
- Later departure may be possible with prior arrangement
- No fires are allowed to be made, unless in a proper braai, that are off the ground!
- No digging of trenches or cutting of trees are allowed unless organized with management
- No spot lights above 100watts allowed to be used in the Park
- Children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult in the ablution blocks.
- Please adhere to our NO LOUD NOISE after 10.00 pm rule.
- Please note, no loud noise, music or TV's, that can be heard on another site, are allowed.
- No Hubbly Bubblies are allowed to be smoked at any of the Public areas in the resort, only on your own sites!
- Please note that you are not allowed to bring your own washing machines or tumble dryers or Dry Buddies into the resort, as we do have laundry facilities in the resort. Anybody found using their own, will be asked to leave the resort without refund.
A full set of the resort Terms and Conditions are set out on the back of the resort invoice.
Bookings are only valid upon receipt of the full deposit.
The acceptance of a deposit by the resort constitutes a legal contract between the customer and the resort.
The customer accepts liability to pay for the full booking period and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the resort. In the event of a booking cancellation , deposits will be refunded less 25% handling fee, (provided the resort has been notified in time, ie. no later than 15 October for a December, High season booking or 1 month prior to Mid Season Or Easter arrival date.) No refund of deposits, on cancellations after 15 October for December bookings. Sites booked and not occupied without notice of cancellation in writing being received at least one month in advance, will be charged for in full if we are unable to relet the site for the period of the booking.
Daily visitors by application and no more than 4 per site at a time. There is a charge of R25.00 per person per day During Long weekends and December. All holidaymakers must come and pay for their Day visitors before they are allowed into the resort. Day visitors must leave the park by 5.30 pm unless special arrangements have been made with the resort.
Day visitors vehicles must be parked outside the resort.
Small Dogs are allowed, Out of Season, on leashes in the Park on application but not in Season!
If we find any dogs on your site during in season periods without managements approval, you will be asked to leave the resort without a refund!
- Monthly Special for Senior Citizens:
Over the age of 60. May to October 2018
Bring your own caravan to stay with us. Pay only R2600 per month for 2 people.
- 10 Days or Longer Special:
30% discount on bookings of 10 days or longer, between 9 January and 30 November
Including Easter Holidays and June/July school holidays.